Unisex | Thick fleece lining | Fixed Hood | Side Zips | Leg Straps
EQUIDRY | All Rounder Original Children's | Navy
The ORIGINAL All Rounder with fleece hood is the ultimate riding coat for wet and wild weather! Tested in extreme rain, wind and snow, the EQUIDRY coat truly is your best defence against the unpredictable and typically wet British weather. Wearing the EQUIDRY means that nothing will get in the way of you having fun in the saddle.
The EQUIDRY is unisex and has been designed to be oversized, which allows it to easily fit over the top of body protectors, competition wear and other clothing, and is a long-length to ensure full body coverage. Riders love these jackets, but they are also the perfect companion for all that love the great outdoors. Whether you are watching friends at a show, working around the yard, walking the dogs or going for a hike across the moors, the All-Rounder is a must-have to keep you warm, dry and comfortable!
- Designed for ultimate comfort and manoeuvrability
- Thick Fleece Lining
- High Collar
- Side Zips allowing the coat to sit over your legs & the back of the saddle to ensure all of you stays dry
- Leg Straps to secure the coat in place on even the windiest of days
- 2 Large External Zip Pockets (perfect for horse treats & valuables. It has even been said they are big enough to fit in a bottle of wine!)
- 2 Handwarmer Pockets
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Internal Zip to allow for personalisation / embroidery of the jacket
- Taped Seams
- Shell: 100% Recycled Nylon with PU Coating and taped seams
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- 20,000 Waterproof rating
Fully machine washable
Fully machine washable up to 30 degrees but we recommend to preserve its waterproof properties that you avoid washing it too often.
When needs be just give it a wipe down (or even a hose down) with a damp cloth. We all function better with a bit of mud on us so don’t be too precious.
Avoid direct heat
Don’t dry clean, hot wash, tumble dry or place your EQUIDRY on/above a direct heat source. Never use biological washing powder/liquid or fabric softener/conditioner.
We recommend washing and reproofing EQUIDRY coats with NikWax products at least 2/3 times a year. Follow NikWax Tech Wash instructions.