Unisex | Thin Mesh Lining | Lightweight | Side Zips | Leg Straps | Designed for Riding in
EQUIDRY | Equimac Adults | Rich Brown
EQUIMAC… the EQUIDRY pac-mac is here! All the features you expect from an EQUIDRY, the same quality but with no filling making it the perfect waterproof coat for spring and summer!
The latest version of the popular EQUIMAC has our highly sought after storm skirts hidden in the side zips to offer extra coverage.
The EQUIMAC comes in a handy carry bag that you can wear on your back when out & about.
A waterproof outer with mesh lining makes the EQUIMAC breathable and ensures you won’t get too hot but will stay dry in a summer downpour.
Oversized to allow for layers with an adjustable waist to offer a more fitted style if you desire. It has an oversized design that is engineered with a waterproof and breathable outer, with taped seams to keep moisture at bay.
The generously sized, adjustable hood provides extra coverage, perfect for wet weather! The hood is double lined and can be easily rolled away in the collar when not in use.
- Thin mesh lining
- Adjustable waist
- Carry Bag with over shoulder straps
- Oversized design for ultimate comfort and manoeuvrability
- Discreet Branding on the back of the coat to allow room to personalise
- Waterproof 15,000mm
- Double Lined Stowaway Hood
- High Collar
- Full length Outer & Inner Storm Flap
- Side Zips allowing the coat to sit over your legs & the back of the saddle to ensure all of you is covered
- Storm skirts to offer extra leg coverage
- Leg Straps to secure the coat in place on even the windiest of days
- 2 Large External Zip Pockets with storm guards
- Internal Zip Pocket
- Internal Zip to allow for personalisation / embroidery of the jacket
- Taped seams
- Nylon shell
2 large external zip pockets and internal Zip Pocket.
Thin Mesh Lining
Breathable and ensures you won’t get too hot with full length outer & inner storm flap.
Side Zips allowing the coat to sit over your legs & the back of the saddle to ensure all of you stays dry.
Fully machine washable
Fully machine washable up to 30 degrees but we recommend to preserve its waterproof properties that you avoid washing it too often.
When needs be just give it a wipe down (or even a hose down) with a damp cloth. We all function better with a bit of mud on us so don’t be too precious.
Avoid direct heat
Don’t dry clean, hot wash, tumble dry or place your EQUIDRY on/above a direct heat source. Never use biological washing powder/liquid or fabric softener/conditioner.
We recommend washing and reproofing EQUIDRY coats with NikWax products at least 2/3 times a year. Follow NikWax Tech Wash instructions.